• The privacy of our employees and customers is of utmost importance. We embrace the National Privacy Principles. We view privacy as a serious matter and strictly adhere to the National Privacy Principals and the Privacy Act 1998.
• The type of personal information that we collect includes: names, address, telephone numbers. We may also collect information about usage of our products, services and peoples preferences to such.
• We collect and use personal information about our customers to establish new accounts, grant credit, promote products, obtain market research, to assist our internal administration and to provide our range of products and services.
• Generally, we collect information from persons when they submit an application form or provide information to us in writing, participate in marketing/promotion campaigns where personal information is requested or in the course of providing you with our products or services. We may collect and update that information over the phone, in person, over the internet, when you write to us, or if you participate in our marketing campaigns. We may also collect information through third parties.
• We will not disclose any personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except where the use or disclosure is required or authorised by required by law.
• We use appropriate security measures and technology in line with industry standards to ensure your personal information is protected. We review and update our security measures as appropriate. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. Following a written request, we will provide personal information we hold in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act.